You are looking at the HTML representation of the XML format.
HTML is good for debugging, but probably is not suitable for your application.
See complete documentation, or
API help for more information.
<page ns="0" title="API" missing="" />
<page pageid="1" ns="0" title="Main Page">
<rev user="Jason Shankel" timestamp="2012-04-04T18:31:22Z" comment="" xml:space="preserve">'''Jason Shankel's Wiki'''
This Wiki contains documentation of my various projects including writing, filmmaking, podcasting, coding and game design. It is intended as an extended gloss to the topics on [http://www.jasonshankel.net my website.]
* You can check out the movie reviews I've written for [http://www.io9.com IO9] [[IO9 Movie Reviews|here.]]
* I've also written some science articles for [http://www.io9.com IO9] [[IO9 Science Articles|here.]]
* [[NatterCast]] is our entertainment podcast, covering movies and television shows as well as local San Francisco events.
* [[Open Trek]] is a cross platform, graphical open source implementation of the old Super Star Trek game I developed back in the 90s when I was learning how to integrate 3d graphics into game application frameworks.
* The [[Spore Prototypes]] are a series of experimental simulations I developed with [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Wright_%28game_designer%29 Will Wright] for [http://www.spore.com/ftl ''Spore''.]
* [[The Essential Babylon 5]] is a spoiler-free list of the essential episodes of this groundbreaking series.
* [[Boost Spirit vs Flex/Bison]] is a comparison of the Boost Spirit C++ parser library and the Flex/Yacc parser tool set.
* I am currently working on extending the [[Extended AIML|AIML]] chatbot protocol to create more powerful AI chatbots</rev>