From Jason Shankel's Wiki
Jason Shankel's Wiki
This Wiki contains documentation of my various projects including writing, filmmaking, podcasting, coding and game design. It is intended as an extended gloss to the topics on my website.
- NatterCast is our entertainment podcast, covering movies and television shows as well as local San Francisco events.
- Open Trek is a cross platform, graphical open source implementation of the old Super Star Trek game I developed back in the 90s when I was learning how to integrate 3d graphics into game application frameworks.
- The Spore Prototypes are a series of experimental simulations I developed with Will Wright for Spore.
- The Essential Babylon 5 is a spoiler-free list of the essential episodes of this groundbreaking series.
- Boost Spirit vs Flex/Bison is a comparison of the Boost Spirit C++ parser library and the Flex/Yacc parser tool set.
- I am currently working on extending the AIML chatbot protocol to create more powerful AI chatbots